CCPA’s 2016 Spring Institute is right around the corner! Join us on February 19 at Occidental College in Los Angeles and explore new practices for ENGAGING A GLOBAL CAMPUS. Presentations include:
- Raising awareness of AB 540 students’ challenges and support at a CSU – presented by Maria Iribe, Financial Aid Staff/ Graduate Assistant, CSU, Fresno
- International Students Speak Out: Social Justice Engagement – presented by Student Panelists & Moderator, Robin Craggs, Executive Director, International Programs, Occidental College
- Meeting Students Where They’re @: Using Social Media to Create Leadership Opportunities and Build Community – presented by Scott J Thomas, Community Director, University of San Diego
- Audism and Microaggression Related to Deaf Students – presented by Zachary David Lotane, Graduate Student, CSU Northridge
- Changing the Lens: Generating Empathy Within a Selfie Generation – Dr. Cynthia Avery & Amanda Puetz, San Diego State University
- College Mental Health and Assisting Students in Distress -Hannah Roberts, Psy.D., California Polytechnic State University
Registration is still open, but it’s filling up fast! Click here to register: REGISTER!